Add Your Heading Text Here

Convicted Felon, Trump’s Assassin in FBI’s Watchlist Since 2019

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) once again exposed its incompetence when it admitted that Ryan Wesley Routh, the lunatic Democrat behind the latest assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump, was being monitored by the Bureau since 2019. Despite being on their watchlist, the FBI failed to contain this dangerous criminal and prevent the September 15 attempt on President Trump’s life. Questions as to how someone with such a dark history was able to come so close to assassinating a former president arise.

Video by Nicholas Pagnotta.
Click the button to follow him on Rumble!

The FBI, in a press conference, said that Routh has a wide-ranging criminal history, which includes a 2002 conviction in North Carolina for possession of a weapon of mass destruction. To be charged and convicted of this felony means having to serve a long jail term. But in Routh’s case, he was merely handed down probation, a mere slap on the wrist for someone who carries a weapon intended for mass killing. Court records also show that from 1997 to 2010, Routh was charged with numerous cases of stolen goods. Again, despite this, he was allowed to roam free.

FBI Special Agent Jeffrey Veltri of the Miami field office admitted that Routh had been a “subject of a previous closed 2019 tip to the FBI where it was alleged he was a felon in possession of a firearm.” Veltri’s statement has sparked outrage among Trump supporters as well as other concerned citizens who see this as yet another blunder by the FBI in protecting the former president.

Mark Thompson, a local Florida resident who supports Mr. Trump, exclaimed, “Why is this man still free? The FBI had him on their radar, they knew about his past, and yet they let him roam the streets. This is complete negligence.” Others compare Routh to Thomas Crooks, who similarly had regular dealings with the FBI before his assassination attempt on President Trump.

Routh’s attempt to assassinate Trump at the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach was only thwarted when a Secret Service agent opened fire, forcing him to flee the scene. Authorities later recovered an AK-style rifle, a Go-Pro camera, and two backpacks—suggesting this was a carefully planned attack. Yet, how could this man get so close in the first place?

With more information coming in, it becomes clear that Routh’s case is yet another example of the deep failings inside the FBI. Questions regarding the FBI’s true motives are now surfacing. It is mind-boggling to think how a man with a known criminal record, a known threat, could slip through the gaps so easily. Some even speculate that there are more evil connections between Routh and the Deep State. They ask, “Is Routh an FBI asset?”

One anonymous source also said, “I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s something bigger at play here. This isn’t just about a felon slipping through the cracks. This is about a system that isn’t doing its job, or worse, doesn’t want to.”

Veltri tried to downplay the Bureau’s failure by claiming they could not verify the 2019 tip about Routh because the complainant did not confirm the initial information. However, some argue that the FBI should have regarded the case with more attention, considering that Routh has an extensive criminal history.

This most recent FBI foul-up of cases involving President Trump had only inflamed the public. If the Bureau can’t even stop a convicted criminal from coming within arm’s reach of a former president, what else are they missing? President Trump’s safety is again compromised because of their incompetence.

Leave a Reply

Discover more from The Freedom Front

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading