Add Your Heading Text Here

PEDO DOWN! Watch Police Kill Disgusting Pedophile Who Pleaded Guilty To Child Sex Charges In Major Gun Battle

Fox News

Disclaimer: This article may contain the personal views and opinions of the author.

A man who pleaded guilty to child sex charges was killed during a shootout with Milwaukee police. This was the conclusion of a high-speed car chase that was started after he allegedly killed his ex-girlfriend.

Judges blocked prosecutors from keeping him in jail, behind bars, until his sentencing hearing, so he was free to roam.

You can view the video shared by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel here.

The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office identified the man the police killed as 47-year-old Ernest Terrell Blakney, who was wanted on charges related to killing his ex-girlfriend which included first-degree reckless homicide, attempted mutilating a corpse, armed robbery, possession of a firearm by a felon, felony bail jumping and false imprisonment.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that the shootout with cops happened at the end of the car chase. It started on the south side and ended in the downtown area.

Police have been searching for Blakney since August 25 after he killed his ex-girlfriend, Nikia T. Rogers.

Blakney has also set Roger’s house on fire.

It was reported that a bystander, a 22-year-old woman, was also shot in the crossfire of the shootout, but that she sustained non-life-threatening injuries.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported:

After allegedly setting the house on fire and fleeing, Blakney was seen later that day at a construction site 8 miles north of the homicide scene. The criminal complaint said he robbed a construction worker of his vehicle at gunpoint.

Blakney forced the worker into a trailer and locked him inside, according to the complaint. The worker eventually escaped and told police there was a gun inside the truck that was stolen.

The Daily Wire reported:

Blakney was charged last year with second-degree sexual assault of a child for allegedly having sex with a 13-year-old. He pled guilty to the charge last month and was freed on bail by Milwaukee County Circuit Court Judge David Borowski who denied prosecutors’ motion to keep him in jail.

Videos of Blakney’s gunfight with law enforcement quickly went viral on social media as numerous police cars followed him in hot pursuit.

No officers were injured in the shooting, according to police.

The officers involved have all been placed on administrative duty, which is routine in police shootings. The Oak Creek Police Department will be the lead investigative agency in the shootout.

There have also been other shootings happening in the downtown area of Milwaukee. The MJS reported that almost two dozen people were killed in a mass shooting after a Milwaukee Bucks playoff game.

Blakney’s sentencing has been scheduled for October 20, 2022.

Leave a Reply

Discover more from The Freedom Front

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading