Add Your Heading Text Here

TRENDING: Trump Official Reveals The Democrat Senator Who ‘Controlled’ Biden’s Autopen

The Trump administration’s leading authority on artificial intelligence alleged on Tuesday that he has uncovered the identity of a Democratic senator who allegedly “controlled” the White House’s use of the autopen, which has become central to a widening controversy involving former President Joe Biden.

David Sacks, who served as President Donald Trump’s AI advisor, told Fox News host Jesse Watters that his findings suggest one of the Senate’s most left-leaning figures was behind the deployment of Biden’s artificial signature on numerous executive orders. Trump has argued that these orders should be considered void as a result.

“Elizabeth Warren controlled the autopen during that administration,” said the Trump advisor, adding that the Massachusetts senator has a “pathological hatred of the crypto community” and wanted to “drive this community offshore.”

The conversation between Sacks and Watters centered on the future of cryptocurrency, sparked by Trump’s recent launch of a new token tied to his business empire. On Friday, Trump welcomed a group of wealthy investors to an extravagant dinner at Mar-a-Lago, where substantial investments in the token were made.

Sacks did not elaborate on why he suspects Senator Warren orchestrated the widespread use of Biden’s autopen—a mechanical device that replicates signatures for high-ranking officials. Traditionally, autopens are reserved for non-urgent documents, such as ceremonial proclamations or resolutions.

Nonetheless, Biden’s final days in office included a series of controversial pardons, among them for members of the January 6th select committee, including former Representative Liz Cheney. Trump has insisted those pardons should be voided due to the alleged use of the autopen.

“Crooked Joe Biden got us into a real mess with Russia and everything else he did, frankly. But he didn’t know about it and he, generally speaking, signed it with autopen, so how would he know that autopen is a big deal,” Trump said in a speech at the Department of Justice on Friday, the Daily Mail reported.

“When my people come up,” to have him sign an executive order, Trump said “you don’t use autopen.”

“Number one – it’s disrespectful to the office,” he claimed. “Number two – maybe it’s not even valid because who’s getting him to sign? He had no idea what the hell he was doing.”

The widespread reliance on Biden’s autopen came under scrutiny after the Oversight Project—an initiative of the conservative Heritage Foundation—began submitting public records requests aimed at uncovering alleged efforts to hide signs of Biden’s cognitive decline during his final year in office.

“WHOEVER CONTROLLED THE AUTOPEN CONTROLLED THE PRESIDENCY,” the group wrote on X last week.

“We gathered every document we could find with Biden’s signature over the course of his presidency. All used the same autopen signature except for the announcement that the former President was dropping out of the race last year,” the group added.

Warren, now 75, stood by Biden’s mental sharpness during the 2024 campaign. However, during an April interview with a progressive podcast host, she stumbled when asked directly whether she had observed any cognitive decline in Biden behind closed doors.

“I said what I believed to be true,” she said about defending Biden’s job performance.

“You think he was as sharp as you?” host Sam Fragoso responded.

“I said I had not seen decline, and I hadn’t, at that point,” the Massachusetts Democrat replied.

“You did not see any decline from 2024 Joe Biden to 2021 Joe Biden?” Fragoso questioned.

“Not when I said that, you know, the thing is, he — look, he was sharp, he was on his feet. I saw him, a live event. I had meetings with him a couple of times,“ she responded.

“Senator, ‘on his feet’ is not praise,” Fragoso shot back. “‘He can speak in sentences,’ is not praise.”

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) revealed last week that he has reached out to numerous former Biden aides and close associates with requests for testimony. He warned that those who fail to respond could soon be compelled to appear through subpoenas.

“If we don’t hear anything from them in a week, then I would expect to start seeing subpoenas,” he said.

Leave a Reply

Discover more from The Freedom Front

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading